Temporary Salon Guidelines
Because your beauty and safety are our number one priority, we will be taking the following precautions to make sure that The Hair Salon is still your sanctuary for all thing’s beauty and wellness!
Please read carefully over our temporary guidelines listed below so you know exactly what to expect when you come in for your appointment!
1. To schedule your appointment, please call your stylist directly on their business number,
Shelia Trull 704-568-0206
Olivia Poole 704-918-9908
Rane Blanchard 704-241-6874
Sandy Foster 704-254-0562
Amy Williams 980-328-4282
Desiree Watson 704-200-8900
Remonda Johnson 704-965-7234
Tina Gibson 704-319-0021
Barbara Nowlan 704-661-0618
We ask that you be patient with us if we do not answer, please leave a detailed message and we will call you as soon as we can!
2. For the time being, we require you to call first to schedule an appointment in order for us to limit the number of people in our salon to keep us all safe.
3. Please come alone to your appointment. We may not be able to provide your service if you bring children or friends to your appointment as we need to limit the number of people in our salon to keep everyone safe.
4. Please wait in your vehicle or outside until you have been texted or called to come into the salon.
5. When you arrive, you will have to wash your hands and wear a mask. All clients must wear a mask for the entire appointment. NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. The salon will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly in between each appointment, and we will be wearing the appropriate PPE to ensure your safety.
7. The most important, no appointment can be made if you have ANY COLD OR FLU like symptoms, even if you think they may be allergies. If you have been in contact with someone with COVID -19 or COVID symptoms, or if you have traveled anywhere outside the Charlotte area in the last 14 days.
8. We encourage you to bring your own beverages to your appointment because we cannot provide them to you for the time being. Rane will not be allowing food or drink in the nail salon at this time, unless medically needed.
9. We will not be able to provide you with magazines as they cannot be sufficiently disinfected, so we encourage you to bring something to read.
10. Please be aware that your service may cost more than usual, due to the length of time that has passed between your appointments. Your stylist will inform you if the service cost increases.
Thank you so much for your patience as we navigate through the “New Normal”. These are temporary guidelines and rules to ensure the safety of you and us. If you have any questions of concerns, do not hesitate to ask. We are here for you.
We cannot wait to see you!
Be safe and wash your hands,
Shelia Trull, Owner